The first is Tucson Velo sponsor Fairwheel Bikes, who consistently makes headlines at the national event.
This year, their six bikes were profiled by Bike Radar,Cycle Exif and Bike Rumor.
- Fairwheel Bikes showstoppers – Interbike 2013
- Interbike Tech: Touring Fairwheel Bikes
- CHERUBIM BY FAIRWHEEL BIKES
- IB13: FAIR WHEEL BIKES, PART ONE – CRUMPTON’S 8.88LB RACE ROAD BIKE & 10.98LB CARBON BMX BIKE
- B13: FAIR WHEEL BIKES, PART 2 – CHERUBIM’S RATHER ODD TWIN DOWNTUBE & KELLY BEDFORD DI2 SEQUENTIA
Local cyclist Brian Keener was also recognized for his 36 inch wheeled bikes.
It’s cool to businesses with such deep Tucson roots consistently getting noticed.