Post any interesting links in the comment section.
- OPD officer won’t face charges for clipping dentist on bicycle
- Clever Bicycle Saddle Doubles As A Secure Lock To Keep Bikes Safe And Butts Comfy
- Stolen bicycle returns to Coeur d’Alene restaurant with apology
- Census: More than 70 percent of Portland area workers still driving alone, bicycle commuting slipping
- New Census numbers show Pittsburgh has the nation’s largest bike commuter jump since Y2K
- Portland’s pedal-powered street library blooms into a beloved institution
- Exchanging toilets for bike space?
- U.S. DOT to Publish Its Own Manual on Protected Bike Lanes
- Sustainable Transportation Could Save the World (and Save $100 Trillion)