RACING THE END ——(Marathon Crash Race 2011) from Warren Kommers on Vimeo.
Post any interesting links in the comment section.
- Tech companies on the cutting edge… of bike commuting
- GOP Will “Revamp” H.R. 7 and Reportedly Restore Dedicated Transit Funding
- Dangerous new fad? Fixed-gear bicycles
- Loss in north state bicycle thefts conservatively set at $125000
- Dear Bike Shops, Own Your Brand
- Book inspires my 5 yr old daughter to ride a bike
3 thoughts on “Link roundup: February 24”
awesome video…well made and to end it with Beck…….
And a Tucson velodrome wouldn’t hurt…
“Can Soccer Heal Tucson’s Wounds?” (a bit melodramatic even for Red Star, but that’s national media)
…so long as it’s not up there by Pinal County, as Charles Huckleberry would have it.
The velo’s supposed to be by Kino or at least that’s where it was the last time I read the Pima County Bond Commission minutes. The earliest they’ll submit for an election is 2013.