Post any interesting links you find in the comment section.
- 2010 sees bicycle imports jump by almost 25%
- Sadik-Khan at National Bike Summit: The movement is “unstoppable”
- Frames from five bicycle manufacturers pass UCI muster
- Bicycle sales rise due to increasing fuel prices
- The Great Bike Debate
- Public bike share systems ready for any town
- Enjoy life. Ride a bike.
- School gets kids on their bikes and into exercise
- Austin car dealerships offer loaner bikes
- How Bike Lanes Are Pro-Car
- L.A.’s groundbreaking anti-harassment ordinance moves forward
2 thoughts on “Link roundup: March 11”
A poignant story that suggests it’s not simply about mindless car culture. The troubles may be more complicated than even that:
“How Rising Gas Prices Are Eroding the American Dream”
The worser part of that is the cost of health insurance. Assuming this is a healthy family, they really get nothing for that second, equally large expenditure. And that’s no cartel or regime doing it to us..it’s our own, home-folk insurance companies thieving from folks working their butts off. It’s really the sadder of the two situations.