Post any interesting links you find in the comment section.
- ‘There is a fine line between being safe and carrying on a conversation with yourself in public’ (Roundup)
- The elegant sharrow tells you where to go
- Video: Now Cyclists Want Bike Racks on Buses, Too!
- Bike-Ped Funding Survives 583 Amendments
- The Ass Backwards Ways of the Bicycle Industry
- Grandmothers bicycle stolen from church
- Xiamen plans to adopt citywide public bicycle rental system
- 4000 bicycles for cocoa growing communities
- Barmy cyclist spotted with fridge freezer on back of bike
- Vancouver counts 600 cyclists a day in bike lanes
- From Reeds to Roads: Bamboo Bikes in Ghana