Post any interesting links in the comment section.
- What do bike shops really think of distributors?
- Cars make way for bikes in transit-oriented housing proposal
- Detroit’s proposed 26-mile loop bicycle train hung up on purchase of ex-rail line from Conrail
- On A ‘Tour De Tacos’ With Los Angeles’ Eastside Bike Club
- Is gadgetizing bicycles a good thing?
- VIDEO: Muslim ‘female heroes’ bicycle across Iowa to inspire women around the world
- Megan Holcomb has recovered her stolen bike!
- City and state working to help bicycle users get the green
- Great Britain’s Chris Froome wins 2015 Tour de France bicycle race
- Coming full cycle in China: Beijing pedallers try to restore ‘kingdom of bicycles’ amid traffic
- Meet the man who races penny farthings
One thought on “Link roundup: July 27”
While here in Arizona, we are still busy EXPANDING unnecessary and expensive automobile infrastructure, the rest of the nation is moving on: