Post any interesting links in the comment section.
Check out the latest video in the StreetsBlog series, “Moving Beyond the car.” This one is about car sharing.
- Phoenix Council discusses ways to make city more bicycle-friendly
- Cycle: The Mystery of the Green Arrows
- To improve bus safety, TriMet begins testing turn warning system
- Favors, scofflaws and rage
- SF MTA Board Votes To Make Temporary Market Street Closure Permanent
- Crocheted Bicycle Art
- Bicycle Chef to reopen as bike shop brewpub
- Chicago DOT announces results of bike count study
- Bike parking gets even better on North Mississippi and Williams
- Walker’s budget eliminates state money for bike/pedestrian improvements
- Los Angeles to Get 1680 Miles of Interconnected Bikeways
- Portlandize: This is the Bike Lifestyle
- Memphis police officer envisions indoor bike park in Downtown Memphis
- Is Driving on the Decline in the Pacific Northwest?
- There Is No War On Cars
- Bicycle Anthropology
- Video of a downhill bike race in Chile
- NYC cyclist’s view of Amsterdam bike culture: They don’t let you see them sweat