The 15th 24 Hours in the Old Pueblo mountain bike race is in the books. Check out the results here.
Here are a few stats from the weekend, my favorite names and some photos I was able to take between my five laps.
By the numbers:
- Teams: 535 teams and soloists (538 in 2013)
- Participants: 1971 (1956 participants in 2013)
- Laps: 7075 laps completed during the 24 hours (6,681 laps completed in 2013)
- Miles ridden: 113,200
- Average laps per person: 3.5
Here’s a list of my favorite names:
- Bacon Power
- Bunch of Swissies
- Thunderchicken Love Machines
- The Old New Mexicans
- Los Poopacabras
- Deceptively Slow
- White T-Shirt Guys
- Here for the beer
- French Toast Mafia
- My wife made me do this again
- Princess Stephanie of the Unicorn Sharks
- The Bonk-o-matics
- Juan Solo
- Rob may be slow, but he paid for us
- Perky Knobs/Squishy Grips
- The Fast and the Furloughed
Here are a few photos from the ride.
Here’s the latest on social media about the race:
Tweets about “#24hop”
Check out the latest Instagram photos from the 24 Hours in the Old Pueblo. Click on the image for a larger version.