It’s been a busy year when it comes to Tucson bicycling. Many new projects have been started or completed in the region and 2015 doesn’t look to be any slower. The city is working on more separated bicycle infrastructure and county is continuing to chip away at the The Loop.
Here are the top most visited stories of the year:
- My bike was hit by a car with me on it
- Harassed by a streetcar driver while riding safely
- UA Police targeting bicyclists and pedestrians as semester starts
- Cyclist harassed on Rillito path
- Hundreds of miles of trail; thousands more planned
As for saddle time, my total miles were substantially lower than previous years because I stopped tracking my commutes and only tracked my recreational rides. I had 80 rides that totaled 1,107 miles and 101 hours of riding. The bulk of the rides were mountain bike rides.
What about you? How was your 2015 in the saddle?