Post any interesting links in the comment section.
- Legislation to classify pedal-powered quadricycles as limousines
- El Tour de Mesa draws Southeast Valley cyclists
- Who Invented the Bicycle?
- Failure to tackle air pollution kills over 25000 per year
- Inside peek: Light & Motion’s new HQ
- Fat bikes all the rage at Sea Otter 2014
- New bike light ‘makes cyclists easier to spot’
- Poll shows Portlanders split about 50/50 on $8 household ‘street fee
- Police and cycle insurance companies slow to back stolen bicycle register
- Cop at my university forgot his bicycle lock. So he improvised
- Bike Lanes Don’t Cause Traffic Jams If You’re Smart About Where You Build Them
- MOTORCITYBLOG: Detroit Bike City 2014
- Salsa Launches Bucksaw full suspension fat bike
- Curator’s Choice: The 19th century velocipede boneshaker bicycle in Yorkshire
- Bike Shares: Riding Through the World’s Greatest Cities