Post any interesting links in the comment section.
- El Tour de Mesa Rides Tandem with Great Arizona Bicycle Festival
- Students’ bamboo bike company benefits disabled in Africa
- What’s Wrong With a Car-Centric System? New Video Explains It All
- SF’s Biggest Bike to School Day Yet Marks a Growing Trend Among Students
- Bicycle Upgraded with Train Horns Sure to Clear the Way
- Rare pedestrian deaths exploited by bicycle foes
- Classes and camps make better bikers
- Respect between cyclists, drivers a 2-way street
- Detroit Bike Lanes Expand, Giving Cyclists New Options
3 thoughts on “Link roundup: April 13”
The Arizona Trail 300 (http://bit.ly/ILf7SA) starts today! Read more from former Divide racer, Scott Morris: http://bit.ly/ILf8Wv
Here’s a couple of ped pieces from you know where…
Seeking Pedestrian Advocates in L.A., Where People Actually Do Walk
A Data-Driven Case for Walkability
Last year’s winner is Tucson’s very own Max Morris. Matter of fact, he was the only racer to finish. Go Max!