Post any interesting links in the comment section.
- The ABCs of a BFU: How Michigan Became a Bike Friendly Campus
- What Happened to John Mica, Pro-Transit Republican?
- Not ready to ride? This is a Schwinntervention
- Indiana town says “No” to bicycle tourism
- Bicycle groups condemn ‘reckless’ behavior following posts about fatal crash
- Bicycle Obsessed and Love
- Detroit’s BicyclingBooming To Meet Transportation, Recreation Needs
- Killed While Cycling: Why So Few Fatal Bike Crashes Lead to Arrest in NYC
2 thoughts on “Link roundup: April 9”
The De-Bikification of Beijing
Speaking as a proud University of Michigan alum, I’d have to say that my alma mater’s becoming a BFU is a BFD. Go Blue!
And, from this morning’s Mayor’s Ride, here’s some bike-tography: