Post any interesting links you find in the comment section.
- Taxpayer Watch: Quick action pledged to fix hazard to bicyclists
- UA 1st day of school: Lessons on campus transportation issues
- City Traffic Engineers Agree Phoenix is Not a Bike-Friendly Community
- Homebuyers See Neighborhoods Better On A Bike
- Project: Create a Doodle about “A Day with a Bicycle”
- Beijing Becoming World’s Biggest Parking Lot
- His maps of Pittsburgh give tips for everyday bicyclists
- Stolen bike turns up 12 years later
- Bayamo: The City of Bicycles
- New Evidence Links Sprawl to Parking Minimums
- Bike Boulevard Pilot Program Underway In Madison
- How Free Car Parking Could Lead to the Loss of 288 Bike Parking Spots
- Bike-Happy, Ped-Friendly Cities Less Obese
- Former Utahn Leipheimer wins Tour of Utah
- Bike Tree – cycle parking Japanese style
4 thoughts on “Link Roundup: August 24”
The Mario Kart symbols are hilarious – I’ll have to check them out this weekend.
Just fyi I couldn’t get the first link to work. Thanks for posting!
They seem to have taken that story down. The gist was the residents near McDonald Park don’t want the trailhead located there and want it moved to Catalina Highway.
Of course it was moved to McDonald Park because the residents on Catalina Highway didn’t want it there either.
MAMILs = Middle Aged Men in Lycra
“Flashy sports cars are out, now no mid-life crisis is complete without a souped-up road bike. Why?”
@ the UofA transportation article – Some parts of the UofA need A LOT more bike racks. Which I feel is a good problem.