Post any interesting links in the comment section.
- Pedestrian injuries spike; Senate committee considers an amendment for the safety of all road users
- Omaha Considering Pedicab Ban During College World Series
- Brilliant Reader Comment: The Double Standard on Bike/Car Behavior
- Transit’s Not Sucking the Taxpayer Dry — Roads Are
- New study compares bicycling’s CO2 emissions to other modes
- LA Residents Get Fresh Food Delivered by Bike to Their Doorstep
- Side by Side Bicycle
- Woodlands man is first to obtain new bicycle insurance policy
- On Biking: Holiday gift suggestions for the cyclist
- Turn Old Bike Shorts into a Winter Wind Blocking Layer
- Man gets 16 days for bike path tacks
- Bike stolen? One Park Slope man simply stole it back
One thought on “Link roundup: December 13”
Alan Barnard over at the late ecovelo extolled the virtues of the various and awesome Fenix flashlights as a bike headlight solution in a commute/utility scenario.
But how to mount to them on the bike? How to mount them on the handlebars?
“Fenix LED Flashlight Bike Mount – Improved”