Post any interesting links you find in the comment section.
- Video: More Pedal Power for Pima County
- Kona Bikes 24 Hours in Old Pueblo draws top talent to Tucson
- Two Wheeling in Tucson: Sharing the road
- Retired Military Leaders, Corporate CEOs: Driving Alone Aids Terrorists
- Love, Pie, and Flower Valentines Delivered by Bicycle
- Not Your Typical Greenwashing: Wash Cycle Laundry’s Bike-Centric Business Model
- House bill allows biking on sidewalk, bicycle group concerned about safety
- Armstrong named Austinite of the Year
- Two separate bills would reduce stop sign violation fine for bicycles
- Bluetooth electric bicycle goes on sale
- BART could vote to expand electronic bike locker program
- The Piecycle: Dessert delivered on bike
- Get out there and ride your bike
2 thoughts on “Link roundup: February 10”
Sorry to usurp this blog for a moment:
The Arizona Daily Star had a short article about ethanol and its effect on food prices due to the demand on the corn supply.
It is the sickest illustration of our heroin-like addiction to the over-reliance of the automobile that allows our culture to feel entitled and justified in using food as a source of fuel. We talk ourselves into believing it’s actually ‘green’ to do this….a culturally-subsidized lie. I get anxiously ill when confronted with this and must now go for a hard and fast bike ride.
UA: free bike repair tent, tons of paths, great access, racks everywhere, valet parking.
ASU: considering banning bikes.
I loves me some Tucson.