Post any interesting links you find in the comment section.
- Phoenix, State of the Ride 2010: From Soleri to CVS, a Dialog
- State of the Hub: 2011!
- Flag Pedals: Oh wait… it’s 2011 already?
- You’re Welcome Mr. Motorist
- Actually, Highway Builders, Roads Don’t Pay For Themselves
- Study: In Rush Hour, Bikes Move Just As Fast As Cars
- Ending The War on the Car: How Cyclists Might Talk To Conservatives and Drivers
- State legislator proposes road rules for bikes and cars
- Salsa Cycles recalls 6500 bicycle handlebar stems
- Boulder bike-share program to launch in May with 200 bikes
- Eugene Installs Bike Hoops on Old Meter Poles
- Olympia’s Proposed Bike Regulations Too Soft on Cyclists
- Boris Bikes: The Statistics
- Healthy cycle in bicycle’s future
- Irish Rail to allow bikes travel free
- Tackling bike storage problems in Edinburgh’s flats
3 thoughts on “Link roundup: Jan 5”
Here’s a good one. Conservatives calling for safer (even exclusive) bike infrastructure!
Ride with Larry – A Parkinson’s Documentary Film: