Post any interesting links in the comment section.
- PSU research delves deeper into ‘Four types of cyclists’
- When “Vulnerable User” Laws Go Unenforced
- USA Statewide uniformity of bicycle laws
- City should back-pedal on plan for some bike lanes
- SF bicycle thefts plummet after arrest
- Beer Raconteurs: Geared Up for Denver Bicycle Cafe
4 thoughts on “Link roundup: July 19”
Would it be possible for you to turn autoplay off on that video?
I hope that they catch the blankety-blank who hit this guy. And I hope that said blankety-blank scores a long jail sentence.
As for the rest of us, keep in mind that Mountain Avenue is one of those bikeways that the powers-that-be like to brag about when they talk about how bicycle-friendly Tucson is. We who actually ride the streets know the real truth. And that’s why this city isn’t going to win a platinum award any time soon.
Be safe out there. Watch out for the cowardly ahos in pickup trucks.
I’m so glad he’s relatively ok and it sounds like he’ll recover. This could happen to any one of us, anywhere in Tucson.
No sheet, Sherlock. That’s why incidents make me so angry.