Post any interesting links in the comment section.
- Grad puts UA bike theft on map
- Scottsdale, Tempe, Tucson among best cities for bikers
- Tucson Retains ‘Gold’ – Arizona Public Media
- Readers expose a bike touring con man named “Ian”
- Portland company to offer comprehensive bicycle insurance
- CycloFemme: The Biggest Bike Month Event You Didn’t Know About
- The Invisible Bicycle
- New Report: Transportation Enhancements Touch Every Congressional District
- When your bike thief gets in touch
- Green Lane Gets More Women Riding in LA
- How Upright Is Upright?
- Cooler on a Bike
- In American Courts, Drivers Still Innocent After Proven Guilty
- Nutcase, Bern helmets receive “poor” impact rating from Consumer Reports
2 thoughts on “Link roundup: June 4”
The Evolution of the Bike Lane
I ran into this “Ian” last summer in Astoria, Oregon. Told me he had had some bags cut off his bike with his wallet and passport in them so he had to get to the Australian consulate in San Francisco. He didn’t harass me or ask me for anything, we just made some conversation and he was off.