Post any interesting links you find in the comment section.
Check out the Fox 11 video about a cyclist who overcame paralysis and is riding for spinal cord research.
- How bicycling will save the economy (if we let it)
- Transportation 101: Cliff’s Notes for the Reauthorization Debate
- Pedaling Rabbi hits the Georgia roads to Jewish fellowship
- PBOT Director testifies in support of 20 mph speed limit bill
- Dear New York: Can we have your Dept. of Transportation
- The ‘Healthiest and Happiest City in America’ Continues Building Bicycle infrastructure
- Bicycle Shopping: What Do We Expect?
- High gas prices could mean a boost for some businesses
- 4-year-old goes for bike ride without parents
- NY Post: DOT Commissioner Is a Sadistic Psycho
- Cycling on the rise as count gets underway
- Bicycle master plan is expected to be approved by the LA City Council
- Driver ploughs into bicycle demo
- Car runs down bicycling demonstrators in Brazil
- Enjoy the world by bicycle
- Driver runs down Critical Mass bike ride in Brazil
- ‘Car vs. Bike’ Rivalry Revisited In Brazil. Car Wins Again
- Unwanted bikes changing lives
One thought on “Link roundup: March 1”
Ahhhh we just missed the Miles for Miracles Today ride go through town, dang.