Post any interesting links in the comment section.
- The Worst Car Commutes in America
- Getting Started With Family Cycling
- Infographic: Traffic jams
- How a Brooklyn bike lane became a battleground
- Riding Bikes or Walking to School Improves Test Scores
- Bicycle advocates lobby Congress with jobs pitch
- New Bikeway Design Guide Could Bring Safer Cycling to More American Cities
- Fell and Oak Street Neighbors Want Livable Streets, Not Residential Freeways
- Clipping in, falling off: re-learning how to ride a bike
- Gas prices lead some to switch rides
- Ecology of Biking in Quito, Ecuador
2 thoughts on “Link roundup: March 10”
Just saw this news this morning:
Arizona runner Sally Meyerhoff killed in bicycle accident
Very sad. I’m always curious about responsibility in the case of these kinds of accidents. The article indicates the driver was not “impaired”. I wonder if there’s any kind of followup by law enforcement authorities, or is this kind of case routinely closed.
FYI: They have cut several little ditches on the River path on both sides of the Stone Ave bridge. I saw a guy with a flat because he didn’t know about it and ran into one. I was able to ride around them so you can still ride through the area without any problems.