Post any interesting links in the comment section.
Check out the video from the Tucson Bicycle Classic Time Trial.
- First A2W Car-Free Living Class this Tuesday
- New law hopes to curb car vs bike road rage
- Stopping tragic ‘right hooks’ that kill and injure cyclists
- Bicycle folds to become a shopping cart
- City Makes a Cold, Calculated Case for Bicycle Lanes
- New Neighborhood Greenways: ‘Bicycle Boulevards on Steroids’
- Beti Bike Bash women’s race adds skills clinic
- Cambridge installs free bike maintenance stations for cyclists
- 10 Places to Go Carless in Retirement
- What Can CicLAvia Learn from Sunday Streets
- Bike Fashion Goes in Cycles
- City reinstalls Triviz turning lane, nixes bike lane
- Despite pleas, Quiznos race can’t roll through landmark
- Toronto Set to Launch Bike-Sharing Program
- Funding announced for rail bicycle schemes
- We’ve saved thousands by getting on our bikes
One thought on “Link roundup: March 22”
The following two links are in the context of bike lanes but the themes apply to bike parking as well (especially given the usual backlash today at ADS).
The ‘Backlash’: Why Are We Surprised?
NB paragraph 5. And ensuing intelligent discussion.
Poll Shows NYC Residents Support Bike Lanes
NB comments by Velouria (of Lovely Bicycle)