Post any interesting link in the comment section.
- Petaluma bikemaker’s humanist sales pitch
- Bait Bike Sting At Pleasant Hill BART Station Nabs 2 Suspects
- Bicycling to Nirvana: Fighting Gridlock the Dutch Way
- If the bike fits, ride it
- How does a bike race help the local economy?
- Study: Bike helmets don’t prevent concussions
- New study: more bike helmets worn, but no decrease in head injuries
- Jim Oberstar RIP
- Designing bikes for women, 1958: The Glamour Bike
- Teen Driver Runs Over Boy on Bike for Throwing Water Bottle
- Could the Strava App Provide the Biking and Walking Data Cities Crave?
- Afghan Female Cyclists: Breaking Away, And Breaking Taboos
- Border city Tumen launches bicycle tours to North Korea
One thought on “Link roundup: May 5”
So what was the story with the bike thefts from Lucce on Campbell yesterday? Rec rider bikes unlocked, 2 were grabbed and ridden away, one of the thieves rode into traffic and was struck but relatively uninjured. He got up ran away but dropped a cell phone. Anybody have any details on this?