Post any interesting links in the comment section.
- Cyclists roll through downtown LA, East Hollywood and more
- The Underground Railroad Bicycle Route: 2000 Miles Of Freedom
- Lessons from a surprise bike town
- Portland Cyclists Log A Million Bike Commute Miles (A Month)
- Bike laws brake down
- Making a bike crate
- Bike Ride to Support Occupy Baltimore
- Turn your iPhone into a bike horn
- Mountain Bike Festival a big hit at Colorado Mesa
- Austin bike courier race brings competitors from all over North America
- Boy who nearly dies after being struck by car returns home to ride again
- First-ever bike shop opens in north Minneapolis
2 thoughts on “Link roundup: October 10”
This video is blowing up today on the bikey blogoshere:
Elementary School’s Anti-Bicycle Policy
We don’t know whether kids biking to school is an issue in the Old Pueblo or in the regional sprawl. No reporting, no studies, no consideration by Tucson Pima BAC, PAG or the various school districts. Perhaps it is so much easier to use the SUV or minivan to get the kids to school and be silent.
Of course there is always this:
Why Can’t She Walk to School?
and this from the distant past: