Post any interesting links in the comment section.
- Thief returns bike with an apology note
- It’s Not About the Bike
- Do You Know Where Your Candidates Stand on Biking?
- Registration for Denver’s Bicycle Tourism Conference Closes
- Gates offers $11000 in cash prizes to NAHBS bike builders
- Car v. bicycle crashes: Motorists at fault just over half the time
- Bicycle Pikes Peak trial ends: Review begins
- Taking Manhattan on two wheels
- Pedaling Produce: Boston Gets a Bike-Powered Farm Cart
- Costumes, cowbells set cyclocross audience apart
One thought on “Link roundup: October 11”
Video: German Bike Lock Is Safer, But Not Immune to Bad Cyclist Etiquette
Read more: http://blisstree.com/move/video-german-bike-lock-is-safer-but-not-immune-to-bad-biker-etiquette/#ixzz29Cohczf7