Post any interesting links you find in the comment section.
- First Full-Service Bike Station Opens In Oregon
- Why did bike lanes become a reason to throw Fenty out?
- Keg Bicycle The Hopworks Beer Bike
- A Mutant Bicycle That’s 3/4 SUV, and We’re Not Mad
- Panel Recommends Keeping Bike Sharrows
- City Will Crack Down on Scofflaw Cyclists
- Real-Time Bike-Share Maps Show America’s Got Some Catching Up to Do
- City Room: Dueling Protests Over a Brooklyn Bike Lane
- Adventure Cycling Reports Growth
- Don’t let misdeeds of a few taint all cyclists — or all motorists
- Burlington bakery peddles by pedal
- Strangled by bikes
- Sweet ride! Candy-themed bike up for auction
- Campus bike barn in the works
- Dueling rallies over bike lane! Supporters out-spoke foes
- SF Critical Mass 1915
- Limbaugh: Distracted Driving Regs a Slippery Slope to Totalitarian Rule
- New Council Motion Could Increase Cyclists Rights in Crashes
2 thoughts on “Link Roundup: October 22”
The comment in 2 Wheelin’ in Tucson: Anklam Road;
“AntiKGUN at Oct 21st 2010 2:30 PM
Notice that two bicyclist in your photo are out of the bike lane. Bicyclist need to practice safety on the road, but since there is no bicyclist test they have to wait until they are in an accident or killed.”
Somebody need to go in there and reply to this person that they can ride two abreast as allowed by law.
Plus the point of the article is that the pavement isn’t wide enough either.