Post any interesting links in the comment section.
- Hunting on a Two-Wheeler Is a Quieter, Efficient Alternative
- Ice cream truck kills LA child; neighbors attack
- DC commits to projects to advance the city’s long-range transportation plan
- Bicycle camera keeps riders, drivers safe and honest
- Report: Alta Bicycle Share is No Longer a Portland Company
- Guy on A Bike: Are Protected Bike Lanes Safer?
- Brewing Beer by Riding a Bike?
- Bike, Pedestrian Toll on Golden Gate Bridge Survives First Vote
- Oregon prepares to launch its opt-in test of a vehicle mileage tax
- Bike-Share Is (Still) Struggling to Reach Poor People Across North America
- The Piano Pedaler
- Douze and Kiffy- a pair of French cargo bikes
- Afghan women’s cycling team dares to pursue Olympic dream
- Cycling through The Netherlands and Germany in Europe
2 thoughts on “Link roundup: October 27”
The commenters under the ice cream truck article sure are racist a**holes. A quick scan of the rest of the paper’s website doesn’t make it seem like the Las Vegas Review-Journal is a white supremacist mouthpiece. Maybe just their readership?
@bike geography Whoa…let’s keep it about bikes, ok?