Post any interesting links in the comment section.
- Portland’s Alta Bicycle Share sold. What does it mean for city’s delayed bike share launch?
- Fred Clements: Will bike shops serve the changing market?
- Bicycle fatalities spiked 16 percent in two years after declining for decades
- Citi Bike 2.0: New Owners Hire Jay Walder and Promise Major Expansion
- Downtown Denver Partnership turns to crowdfunding for protected bike-lane design
- The ‘Ugliest Corridor In Los Angeles’ Could Become A Cool Bike Freeway
- Don’t Believe the Headlines: Bike Boom Has Been Fantastic for Bike Safety