Post any interesting links you find in the comment section.
- 3000 Miles on a Hybrid Electric Bike by Matthew Zoll
- Man bikes 3050 miles to high school reunion in Glens Falls
- Census says Fort Collins is a cycling city
- The Bicycle Helmets And Their Importance
- A scientific bike ride at the research campus
- Commute by Bike and Beat the Tube Strike
- Bike-Walk Week a movement away from cars, buses
- The latest in bike racks
2 thoughts on “Link Roundup: October 3”
Dueling transpo studies from a player the auto-centric transpo planning industry:
“MEASURING URBAN TRANSPORTATION PERFORMANCE”
‘A CRITIQUE OF MOBILITY MEASURES AND A SYNTHESIS’
No mention of bikes.
Fort Collins link is broken above. Try this one:
I only care because an old friend from Flagstaff is the Bike Coordinator up there and doing an AWESOME job!