Post any interesting stories in the comment section.
- 7 billion people, 7 billion cars?
- Certini Bicycle Co staff wear handlebars for Movember
- A bike means freedom for South Side Chicago kids
- Bicycle Mechanic Goes Around With His DIY Mobile Shop
- Visual adventures of the urban bicycle
- With Generators Gone, Wall Street Protesters Try Bicycle Power
- Police Confiscate Generators, Occupy Wall Street Switches to Bike Power (Video)
- Bicycle Commuting in New Orleans: A Better Idea Than It Sounds
- Utah mayors settle BYU-Utah bet on bikes
- Bike mechanic pedals his workshop to clients’ homes
- Bike bill: Brake for cyclists or pay $200
- The Solution to Make iPhone a Real Bike Computer
- Frugal traveler finds a buffet of brews and biking in Madison
One thought on “Link roundup: October 31”
A great group bringing attention to people dependent on biking and walking in Atlanta http://cycleoflove.org/