High Noon Fixed Gear Sprints from Jennifer Renaker on Vimeo.
Check out this great video from the High Noon Match Sprints.
Post any interesting links in the comment section.
- Progressive Bike Ordinance One Step Away…
- Commutercentric Videos: A Utility Cycling Roundup
- New York City joins the bike path
- Anatomy of a Bicycle Friendly Street: Bicycle Box
- Bicycle Trainers: The Complete Guide
- City Council panel extends texting and cell phone ban to bicyclists
- ‘Kidical Mass’ teaches bike safety
- Bike Your Butt Off! | Women’s Health
- Bikes deliver quick meals
- Bike Center is a friendly gesture, but misses the mark
- Levi Leipheimer on a new team and new bikes: “Change is good”
One thought on “Link roundup: October 4”
It’s unacceptable that there is no legal prohibition for operating a bicycle while intoxicated. We don’t ride in a vacuum, and in this case we need to be held to the same standard as drivers.