Post any interesting links you find in the comment section.
- Bicycle Extremists: Bike Boulevards
- Inside the new ‘Friendly Bike Guest House’
- Larry Ehrhardt’s Vintage Bicycles
- Cops: Man biked on O’Hare runway
- And to start from the other end, what are the most bicycle-unfriendly cities?
- The Vicious Cycle: NYC Bike Lanes Aren’t Smooth Sailing
- Vancouver to put up bike lane, small businesses unhappy
- Restoring old bikes for needy kids
- Business booms for Texas salesman and his rugged bike invention
- McGinn’s $13 Million Walk Bike Ride Plan Is More Equitable Than You Think
- New bicycle law codifies common sense, courtesy
- 9 million Brits cannot ride a bike, claims study
3 thoughts on “Link Roundup: October 9”
Mike, where did the video comes from? NYCDOT? thanks
Cool! Glad you found it.
yeah it was blogged by http://www.streetsblog.org/2010/10/08/cities-are-doin-it-for-themselves/ (via email I got from disqus, you mentioned that site so I checked.)
It would be good idea next time you put up a video, put source link either from blog site or original source.