Post any interesting links in the comment section.
- Coburn Blocks Quick Senate Vote on Transportation Extension
- How Dangerous is Sen. Coburn’s Amendment to Kill Bike/Ped Funding?
- Man walks out of court, steals bike, police say
- Eleven New Bicycle Friendly Communities Designated: City Leaders Invest in Bicycle‐friendly Future
- Wine on Wheels
- Riding the Sidewalks and Risking Death: The Plight of Las Vegas Cyclists
- Growing Momentum for a Car-Free Market Street Ahead of 2015 Repaving
- Sadik-Khan Announces a Bike-Share Program That’s Big Enough to Succeed
- Interbike 2011 fashion show photos
- Lesser Royalty: Bike Bloggers at Interbike
- New Orleans bicycling improvements recognized with national award
- Weehoo child bicycle trailers subject of recall
- Boy finds NFL star’s stolen bicycle
- Bike Sharing vs. Sidewalk Sharing
- Submissions: Share a Bike Photo—and Your Best Bike Story
- As more workers make the commute by bike, cyclists campaign for rights
- Thousands more lorry drivers in line for on-bike cycle awareness training
- Cars vs. bikes: Can’t we all just get along?
3 thoughts on “Link roundup: September 15”
Copenhagen, bikes/peds can’t we just get along?
“Vic Attacked by Pack of Wilding Youths!”
“Stop” by Guy Billout…