Post any interesting links you find in the comment section.
- Family biking skills on display at ‘Fiets of Parenthood’
- Pro Walknomics/Pro Bikenomics
- Here’s Your Chance to Influence MAP-21’s Implementation
- Emily Finch Video Brings Down the House at Women’s Summit
- Bicyclist arrested after faking crash
- Los Angeles lags in female bicycle riders
- Bicycle-churned ice cream maker to set up shop in DTLA
- Cuts put cities at bike, ped helm
2 thoughts on “Link roundup: September 18”
Josh Brodesky’s column about his experience of being struck by a car while riding the Mountain Ave. bike path.
KVOA 4 and their attempt at a story regarding the BAC Downtown subcommittee and the modern street car and the interface between bicycles and the tracks. David Bachman-Williams is the chair of the downtown subcommittee of the BAC not the President of the BAC as stated in the story. The BAC meets on the 2nd Wednesday of the month not the 2nd Tuesday and the subcommittee meets on the 3rd Tuesday of the month but good luck figuring out when and where because the agenda and meeting times are never posted anywhere. Just in case you want to join the secret club it’s 4:15 6th floor conference room of TDOT in the Public Works building at Stone and Alameda.