Post any interesting links you find in the comment section.
- TPD cracks down on bicyclists, jaywalkers
- Bike valet: a whole lot cooler than it sounds
- UA to provide concierge cycling service
- Child-toting bicyclist faces abuse charge
- Maes declares he’s ‘not getting out of race`
- Joyride: Bicycling Our Way to Safe and Splendid Communities
- Businesses pushing city about bike-path change
- St. Charles County: First bike ban hearing set for Tuesday
- Plan To Drastically Increase Walking, Bike Trails
- Woman confronts juveniles, prevents bike theft
- Our Mobile Money Pits: The True Cost of Cars
3 thoughts on “Link Roundup: September 3”
Weird, the Wildcat has the headline about bicycle crackdown but the texts in the articles talk about SB1070 eh
That is strange. The photo goes with the bike story.
Yep that’s right… (if you read the 7 ft wall the photo says 5ft but text says 7 ft apparently their staff need better proof reader. )