Post any interesting links in the comment section.
- Democratic Platform’s Scarce Words on Transportation Fail to Inspire
- World’s Top Selling Car Converted to a Bike Trailer
- Pikes Peak pilot program kicks off
- A million dollar goal for bike trip
- On Biking: Taking a ride in a bike messenger’s shoes
- Will new Transport Secretary OK ‘shovel ready’ cycle infrastructure?
- Best Magazine Cover Ever
- Deda rolls into wheel business
- Be loud, visible and polite: how to be a responsible mountain biker
- Bike Schools Turn Kids into Future Urban Cyclists in Brazil
3 thoughts on “Link roundup: September 5”
The story “Will new Transport Secretary OK ‘shovel ready’ cycle infrastructure?” is from the UK, so not national.
OTOH, it wouldn’t be a bad idea to plant in Ray LaHood’s mind.
Turn your iPhone into a butt-mounted bike light