The 2011 24 hours in the Old Pueblo is in the books. Check out the photos, video and — if you aren’t easily offended — the best, or worst, of the team names.
Check out the video to see who was being cheered and who was being jeered:
The race was a lot of fun to shoot. Check out the images from the race.
Check out the final standings for each of the categories here. And find some of the more creative team names below. Beware, the names the racers pick for their teams are often creative, occasionally amusing and frequently dirty. If you are easily offended, you might want to move on.
Nothing to see here.
Seriously, stop reading if you are going to be offended.
Are you sure?
- Drunk Cyclist
- Serious Whiners
- Team Bacon Strip
- “What the hell am I doing out here”
- Something Obscene Passing for Wit
- Bad Idea
Solo single speed male:
- Rubher Down
- El Freako From Rico
- Seriously, I thought I signed up for corporate
- Rock out with your Cog out
Solo single speed female:
Co-ed 5 person team:
- Weapons of Ass Destruction
- Cougar Barbie and her Four Kens
- ThisIsWhat I ThinkAboutDuringSex
- We are here for the beer
- One Beer Short of a Six Pack
- 4 Cocks and a Hen
- The Paisley Touch-Me-Theres
- Tucson Tri Girls & a Lucky Guy
- The Skid Marks
- Flaming Taint
Four person female:
Four person male:
- Fly’n Naked Apes
- Perky Knobs/ Squishy Grips
- Stabbing is so 90’s.
- For Those about to Ride
- Eight Tender Testicles
- !@#%…..Shut up Legs!
- Rollin Rollin Man My Nuts R Swollen
- Is that a cactus in your pocket?
- Reservoir Cogs
Four person single speed
- Sinners, Saints and Singlespeeds
- Gay For Bikes
- A Cogwheel Orange
- Sportin’ Woodys featuring Salty Nuts
- Single Minded
I’m pretty sure my favorite is: Something Obscene Passing for Wit
What about you?
I’ll update this post with links to images and stories from around the web as they become available, so be sure to check back often.