Today is my birthday. I’m turning the big Three Oh.
Instead of attending the Tucson-Pima County Bicycle Advisory Committee meeting scheduled for tonight at 6 p.m., I am going to be spending the evening with my family and a few friends.
It will be the fist BAC meeting I’ve missed since I started this blog more than a year ago.
In case you are interested here is what they will be discussing:
1. Call to Order; Approval of January 2011 meeting minutes: 5 min.
2. Call to Public: 10 min.
3. Law Enforcement and Enforcement Subcommittee Reports: 15 min.
4. Living Streets Alliance: Emily Yetman: 15 min.
5. Coronado National Forest: mountain bike access: 10 min.
6. Tucson Echelon Challenge & Grand Fondo ride for Arizona: 10 min.
7. BAC Strategic Plan: 15 min.
8. Staff Reports: 15 min.
9. Subcommittee Reports: 20 min.
10. Announcements: 5 min.
11. Adjournment at 8:00 pm
The meeting is held at the Himmel Park Library and begins at 6 p.m.