Post any interesting links you find in the comment section.
- Tucson bike commuting – even in the summer
- If beer, charity move ya, join Buffet Bicycle Bonanza
- Grant helps TPD crack down on law breaking bicyclists and pedestrians
- Candidate who linked bike sharing with UN plot wins Colorado primary
- Facebook ignites bus chase as men pursue stolen bike
- Bikes: The new fashion accessory
- Ice Cream Ride: Cyclists follow sweet tooth
- Just Don’t Let a Panda Borrow Your Bicycle
- Musician Ben Sollee Launches 2010 Tour With 100 Percent Bicycle Power
- Zoning issue bogs down BMX track at Fairgrounds
- Confessions of a bicycle reporter
- Bike Nerds To Create a Low Cost Bike Sharing System For New York
- Can a Bicycle Tweet? Probably Not Yours, But This One Can
- Bicycle helmet debate to get hotter
- Bicycle Composting Service — Eureka Recycling!
- Service hub for bicycles
- Solar Bicycle Bag Offers Off-Grid Power
- Vancouver bike lane plan angers hotelier
- DDOT Activates DC’s First Bike Traffic Signals
- Don’t Block the Bike Box
- Boys’ lobbying nets $50 bike lane fine
- A Work of Genius: Precious the Bike Tweets for Livestrong
- Effort to get more bikes to the homeless gets rolling
- DCP Report Adds Another Wrinkle to Measurements of NYC Cycling
- London’s Do-It-Yourself Approach to Safer Streets
- Looking into Los Angeles Draft Bike Plan Implementation Strategy
- Portland’s strong coffee and bike connection matures
- Bikes, brews, big screen
3 thoughts on “Link Roundup: August 12”
Lol, funny video. Funny but sad. Is that Aviation Bikeway?
Yes, the location is Aviation Bikeway, at Richey Blvd.
By the way, when I do leave my car at a Park and Ride I always check for evidence of vandalism and theft. For example, at the Park and Ride by the Reid Park Zoo there was car window glass, evidence of a break in. So, I don’t park my car there, gut in a more conspicuous area that is better lit and more foot and car traffic, the area a bit north of the Park and Ride, by the running path and golf course, more north and east of the Hi Corbet Field ballpark.