Post any interesting link in the comment section.
- Cycling and Hairstyles: Long vs Short
- PBOT experiments with ‘intelligent’ new indicator light
- An Entire Music Festival Powered Solely by Bicycles?
- Bicycle helicopter gets you going
- LumaHelm: a bright idea for head protection
- NYC Risks ‘Bikelash’ as 10000 Rental Cycles Hit Streets
- Can 10000 Bikes Change The Way New Yorkers Travel?
- Take back the bike lane
- Biking drunk is legal – a surprise to many students
One thought on “Link roundup: June 21”
I have a solution to the cars in the bike lane problem: allow BMX and bicycle trials riders to use the parked cars as obstacles to train on and make parking in the bike lane an “at your own risk” activity. Cars parked in the bike lane are subject to being ridden over by all manner of bikes, plus vandalism and arson, with no recourse for the owner.