Post any interesting links you find in the comment section.
- New Study Finds Bisexuals Less Likely to Wear Bicycle Helmets
- The HybridBackpack Pizza Test
- Bike helmet with built-in 360-degree lights keeps you safer on the road
- Knitter Tagging or Bicycle Cozy?
- Long Beach Unveils ‘Bicycle Business District’ Program
- Full Recovery Expected for Girl Attacked by Bicycle Thief
- Lance’s impact on the bike industry debated
- Bicycling artist trades palette for pedals
- Charting Blame for Bicycle Accidents
- Workshop: 10 ways to make your road bike faster
- Pedestrians Want to Infiltrate World Naked Bike Ride
- Cul-de-Sacs Are Killing Us: Public Safety Lessons From Suburbia
One thought on “Link roundup: June 8”
Re: Cul-De-Sacs Are Killing Us
Lame article, but the comments from readers are spot on! I highly recommend that everybody read those comments and find the books that are referenced. The discussion of fire departments having a negative impact on street planning is perfect. Zoning issues weren’t talked about as much as they should be tho. These are the issues that cyclists across the country should be informed about and act in the political arena to address.