A cyclist in NYC illustrates what would have happened if he had continued riding in the bike lane after getting a ticket for not riding in the bike lane.
Post any interesting links in the comment section.
- Is an electric bike a bicycle? Judge will need to decide
- The Pursuit of Happiness on 2 Wheels: A History of the Bike
- 2011 Portland Naked Bike Ride: Details, poster revealed, cops and sponsors weigh in
- A Second Perspective on Three-Way Streets
- Bicycle Friendly Profile: FarmStayUS.com
- The story of a numbers-crunching bicyclist
- Quality Bicycle Products Recalls Civia Bicycle Racks Due to Fall Hazard
- Woman on bike crashes into Portland mayor’s car
- New location for US Collegiate Mountain Bike Nationals
- Emanuel Wants Chicago To Be Nation’s ‘Most Bike-Friendly City”
- GM CEO: “We Ought to Just Slap a Dollar Tax on a Gallon of Gas”
3 thoughts on “Link roundup: June 9”
Hahaha!! The Casey Neistat video is hilarious… and poignant. Unfortunately, it also reminds me of the TPDs recent grant-funded attack on our fair bicycle community.
Another link to consider: http://la.streetsblog.org/2011/06/01/bicycling-is-for-everyone-the-connections-between-cycling-in-developing-countries-and-low-income-cyclists-of-color-in-the-u-s/comment-page-1/
50 comments, no nastiness save the one obligatory cars don’t pay gas taxes comment. No novels either.