From Minnesota to Mississippi, America Tells Congress to Preserve Bike-Ped Funding from Streetfilms on Vimeo.
Post any interesting links in the comment section.
- Annual Sales of Electric Bicycles to Surpass 47 Million by 2018
- ‘Carpools’ on tandem bicycle
- Bicycle manufacturing in New York City
- Virtual Mountain Bike Racing Simulator
- Crazy Bike Rides in Peru’s Mountains (Videos)
- 7000 mile bike ride allows man to observe Latino immigration
One thought on “Link roundup: March 28”
What’s your take on electric bikes? According to a new report, there will be a lot of them on the road: ……
I rode one once. Felt like cheating…sort of a let-down at the end. It’s boring to go that slow with a motor. Speed is its own incentive when you’re working for it. Also feels out of place riding with all the self-propelled. It’s all the hassle of biking without the benefit. I suppose, though, environmentally they are good if folks use them for errands instead of cars; and all the better if that use leads to a real biking habit.
I think we all ride for the health benefits to varying degrees and that’s not there with the electrics.