Post any interesting links in the comment section.
- The ultimate ultra: The Arizona Trail Race
- From the Wire | PEDAL CRAFT PHX
- Prescott’s Whiskey Off-Road bike event set for late April
- Tempe Bike Count needs volunteers!
- One mile on a bike is a $.42 economic gain to society, one mile driving is a $.20 loss
- Why Don’t Young Americans Buy Cars?
- Weddings on Bikes
- Pressure Mounts on House to Take Up Senate Bill. Does the House Care?
- Specialized launches a really hot e-bike
- The next frontier for cargo bikes: Disaster response
- Opinion: The time is now for racers to act on advocacy
- Bike to work – Los Angeles Times
- Breaking away in Brooklyn: The Red Hook Criterium bike race sees pros
- Japan: Runbike Racing & Other Underground Stuff
- Taiwan’s Bicycle Exports to China Up 34 Times in Jan.
2 thoughts on “Link roundup: March 29”
The Zen of Gasoline on My Bicycle
Whatever Happened to The Shweeb?
The True Cost of Unwalkable Streets
pardon the zen thing…it’s not Christian.
Arizona Trail Racer/2011 winner Max Morris would be a good person to interview for Tucson Velo. A great guy all around.