Post any interesting links you find in the comment section.
- Two-wheeled traffic calming
- Bike safety programs keep schools busy
- 1200 given subsidies on bicycle purchases
- 3D Warnings for Streets
- Free classes on bike safety this week at OVPD
- Groper on bike has female ASU students on edge
- Fantastic Xylophone Bicycle Bridge Plays Music As You Ride
- The history of the bicycle
- Portland unveils list of 11 new bike box locations
- Wicked Bicycle Tattoos
- Stop signs and cyclists: is there an answer?
- Mpls bike plan to expand access
- BIKES, BIKES Everywhere
- PSU evaluation finds that bike boxes work
- Buying an Apartment? Only if it has Bike Parking
- Portland School Casts Off Bike Ban, Embraces Cycling
- A Photo Tour of Long Beach’s Vista Street Bike Boulevard
- Bike trains take off: Six schools on board, national TV, and more!
One thought on “Link Roundup: September 15”
Regarding this article: Two-wheeled traffic calming
Now you see why I am not fan of road widening! I do wish we can tell Tucson to cancel the Grant Road widening but improve the existing Grant Road without widening. I do not give frak if they need to get from A to B in FAST and short time! They need to step back and slow down a little because it does not make a difference since they will be stopping too often at each lights. My dad once told me to calm down when I told him to speed up that I am getting late for work! Surprisingly, I wasn’t late for work!
Calming can help you be alert and avoid accidents. I do believes that Tucson Pima BAC should recommend COT, PAG and RTA to abandon widening roads in the cities, just start making them LIVABLE STREET!