Pima Association of Governments planner, Ann Chanecka, sent out one last request for volunteer bike counters.
Here is her email and the locations.
My last plea (well, for this year at least)! Anyone not hit up their friends to help count? We have just a few more spots to fill. We’ve had a response from the community but still need help filling in some last minute spots. Please look at the list below and select a location or a slot you would like to count at this week. Counting needs to be done Tuesday – Thursday. The a.m. count is from 7-9 a.m. The p.m. count is from 4-6 p.m. Please contact me for more information and to let you me you’re available for one of the locations below.
- 6th Ave/39th street (City of South Tucson a.m. and p.m. needed)
- 4th Ave/29th Street (City of South Tucson p.m. ONLY needs a counter)
- Craycroft/Golflinks (a.m. and p.m.)
- Granada/Congress St (a.m. and p.m.)
- Valencia/San Fernando (a.m. ONLY needs a counter)
- Tanque Verde/Kolb Rd (a.m. and p.m.)
- Kenyon/Old Spanish Trail (a.m. and p.m.)
- Mission and Ajo (p.m. ONLY)
If you want to fill any of the locations, email Chanecka.