I ran across this article in the Star.
Six miles of new bicycle lanes will be added to unincorporated county streets this fall, using regional transportation funding.
The $1.4 million pool of money for the projects comes from the half-cent-per-dollar county sales tax for transportation projects. The Pima County Board of Supervisors approved the plan and funding unanimously Tuesday.
The new bike lanes are scheduled to be added in the fall, said Priscilla Cornelio, director of the county transportation department
• West Valencia Road from South Cardinal Avenue to South Mission Road.
• West Tangerine Road from east of North Thornydale Road to North Shannon Road.
• South Alvernon Way from East Golf Links Road to East Ajo Way.
• South Country Club Road from south of East Irvington Road to East Valencia Road.
• North Bear Canyon Road from East Snyder Road to East Indian Bend.
Which section of new bike lanes will be most useful?