The Tucson Police Department addressed cyclists before the Tuesday Night Bike Ride last night.
Check out the video to see what the officers had to say and watch scenes from the ride.
Most of the cyclists on the ride waited for lights to change and generally followed the laws. The biggest complaint from many of the people on the ride was the lack of regrouping, something they hope is addressed.
What do you think? Were the police reasonable?
Read the other stories about the police involvement with the ride:
- TPD to speak at Tuesday Night Bike Ride
- Police a no-show at Tuesday Night Bike Ride
- TPD to work with cyclists to curb bike ride’s lawlessness
- Fox 11 airs story on Tuesday-night ride
- TPD looking to work with cycling community to calm TNBR
- Police present at Tuesday Night Bike Ride, several cyclists cited